CHECK OUT THESE WEB TOOLS
This awesome list of prompts comes from TheEduBlogger.
Task: Choose to explore one of the ten creative outlets below.
You have the opportunity to demonstrate your creativity and innovative skills. You may choose to write, design, or talk about a topic that you are passionate about (it must be school appropriate). Remember that your parents, teachers, and peers all view your blog.
When you are finished with your new creation, please be sure to post it on your blog.
1. Live Blog – Create a ‘Storify‘ for a topic or event that collects tweets, Instagram, links, and more into one place. Embed the story into a post and include an introductory summary and conclusion.
2. Infographic – use a tool like Canva to create an infographic and then write a post describing why you included the ideas you did.
3. Video – Produce a video with Animoto, or upload it to YouTube, embed it, and write about the decisions you made when making the video.
4. Poll – Use Google Forms or a plugin to publish a survey or poll. Follow up with a post that goes over the results, including graphs, charts and analysis.
5. Lists – Use Listly to create a list of resources, links, people, or ideas. You can even use this tool to crowdsource the list.
6. Talking Avatars – Create a speaking character using Voki to read your post or to interact with your blog’s visitors.
7. Presentations – Publish the slides, Prezi, or video of your presentation in a post. Reflect on the presentation. What is one thing that went well and one thing that could be have been improved?
8. Comics – Create a cartoon using Bitstrips and share it on your blog.
9. Audio – Record yourself speaking or reading and then use a tool like Audioboom to discuss your audio in a post.
10. VoiceThread – Embed your VoiceThread project in a post and encourage your blog readers to leave a comment with feedback on the presentation.
Storify shut down
bitmoji requires a phone