Today we will continue to review and practice how to properly format an MLA works cited page. As we have previously discussed, source citations and works cited pages are essential in order to avoid plagiarism.
Students will review the notes in the Google Doc below to ensure that their bibliography contains all of the necessary information:
Please pay close attention to the required format for the works cited page!
- Choose MLA 8
- The works cited page is always found at the end of the paper
- Should start on a separate page
- Sources must be listed in alphabetical order
- Must use hanging indentation style
- Format → Align & Indent → Indentation options → Hanging